a typical eremiophobic in a foreign land...

Friday, June 22, 2007

fcuk @#$%^&*


WARNING!!! @#$%^&* post ahead. Proceed reading at your own risk!!!

Don't you just hate people who 'puts words into your mouth?!?!
those who tell a third party bout things you've not said and literally 'shove 'em into our mouth?!?!
Well today, it took away my very last respect for that person
!@#$@$#@^$^@%$&@@&%*$#$!
fcuk that person!!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&U*I&%$#@
!@#$%^&*(*&^%$E#@#$%^&*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

working problems? tkcr n protect urself k.

george

11:51 pm

 
Blogger ng_double_o said...

thanks, bro =)

3:37 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah.. sister, cool down.. never seen u so angry since... err... well, now that its been mentioned, nothing I did or nothing I've seen could get u worked up so badly...
even TS gets on ur nerves but... hmm... ah well... working.... sigh.. cant live with it, cant live without it, huh? or else where got money come in.. unless marry Bruce Wayne lar..
Jacklyn...

2:39 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Positive thinking: marry Bruce Wayne some day... ;)
sh

3:47 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home